TO : OUR VALUED RESIDENTS
DATE : JUNE 2, 2017
SUBJECT : SECURITY AND SAFETY MEASURES
In connection with the recent terrorist attacks happening in some parts of our country, we are upgrading our security and safety measures especially for those persons entering our property. In view of this, please note that we will be continuously and strictly implementing below:
· All visitors are required to be registered in our Reception. A valid ID must be left in exchange of a Visitor’s Pass.
· “No Car Sticker, No Entry” will be strictly implemented.
· Drivers of cars with heavily tinted glass and windshields shall be asked to open their side windows when going in and out of the parking area.
· Visitors coming in through side entrance should leave their valid ID in exchange for Visitor’s Pass.
· All deliveries to residents must be cleared by the residents through security.
· Work Permit and Gate Pass are required for any work to be done in the unit.
· All household staff are required to be registered with the PMO and wear their ID’s at all times.
· For events in the building, please submit the list of names to the PMO in advance.
We also advise you to please update the Authorized Representatives, if there are any changes, in your Information Sheet with the PMO for our reference. Make sure also that you have a copy of Emergency Telephone Numbers. The PMO has copies and would be happy to give you one.
Hoping for your kind cooperation in ensuring safety of our property.
Very truly yours,
For and on behalf of
The Address at WackWack Condominium Corporation