TO : OUR VALUED RESIDENTS
DATE : NOVEMBER 29, 2017
SUBJECT : REMINDERS REGARDING HOLDING OF EVENTS
As we are receiving many event reservations for this coming holiday, we would like to kindly remind you of the following guidelines when using our amenities:
· Parties are limited to social events and no religious, political or civic meetings will be allowed.
· Parties at any part of the amenities shall not extend after 12:00 midnight.
· The number of guests in any given party is limited to the actual capacity of the said areas.
· The unit owner or tenant/lessee concerned shall see to it that no disturbing activities such as boisterous or excessively loud music will be allowed during the party.
· The resident should ensure that responsible drinking is being practiced by the guests to avoid any untoward incidents.
· It is the responsibility of resident to clean up the venue after its use. In the event that it is not properly cleaned, the Condominium Corporation will impose additional charges for the general cleaning of the area.
· Smoking inside the function room is prohibited.
· Putting decorations on the walls using scotch tapes is also NOT allowed
Wishing you all a happy and prosperous holiday and hoping for your kind cooperation on the above.
Very truly yours,
For and on behalf of
The Address at Wack Wack Condominium Corporation