Reference No. TAC 002-09-2018
TO : OUR VALUED RESIDENTS
DATE : SEPTEMBER 10, 2018
SUBJECT : TYPHOON PREPAREDNESS AND REMINDERS
As we are experiencing successive typhoons and as reported by PAGASA, a potential super typhoon is expected to land in PAR (Philippine Area of Responsibility) this coming Wednesday, September 12, 2018, we would like to kindly remind you of below measures to minimize the effects.
· Be updated with the latest weather reports. This is the best starting point to prepare yourself and your family.
· Close and lock all your windows and balcony doors. Windows left open might cause severe water penetration and damage particularly on the bedroom floor boards.
· Secure or remove moveable items from the balcony in anticipation of strong winds.
· It is recommended to store sufficient food supplies, maintenance medicines, first aid and emergency kits.
· Watch out for leaks. Should there be any leak found at your unit, you may call the reception and ask for assistance.
· It is advisable to stay inside your unit while there is a typhoon and stand by for weather updates.
· Avoid going out in the balcony if the strong wind is ongoing.
· In case of power failure, please note that we have our emergency power to supply the common area. Respective units can also use one light bulb and one convenience outlet per area during emergency when we are using the Generator Set.
We appreciate your kind cooperation in preparing for this season. Rest assured that the Emergency Response Team of TAWW is ready to assist you in all your emergency needs.
Thank you for your continued support.
For and on behalf of
The Address at Wack Wack Condominium Corporation